System Administration Associate
Certica Global is in need of a team player, active driven and techie individuals to share their expertise on the best opportunity of being a System Administrator Associate
What you need to have?
- Have at least 1-2 years experience in IT administration (Wide range of Knowledge of computers and networks)
- Strong work ethics and willingness to learn new technologies simultaneously.
- A team player who is able to solve complex technical problems in new and existing systems
- Can work independently
- Can comply with the company’s technical quality and standards
- Knowledgeable in IP Phones (Polycom in particular)
- Knowledgeable in Hardware, Software and Google Apps Installation
- Trustworthy, Cooperative and Dedicated as an IT Support
What you will do?
- Check the main servers physically. Plug in / Plug out LAN cables if needed, On/Off switch the modules.
- Can work collaboratively work with the IT lead in based in Australia
- Perform basic troubleshooting and diagnostic testing when there is an internet issue and basic troubleshooting on phones VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
- Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
How to apply?
If you’re ready to start now and prove yourself within the support of an innovative, intelligent business with integrity, then please send in your résumé to and be contacted for an immediate interview.
Send Us Your Application