Senior Editor - Photo Retoucher
Certica Global urgently needs an energetic, well spoken, motivated and driven individual to come on board and be part of our team as Senior Photo Editor. The successful candidate is expected to supervise, guide and motivate the team. He should work with his colleagues to ensure that they deliver the requirements on time. Interact with the Client on timely basis with regards to the client needs, requirements and instructions.
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Coordinate with the Client for their requirements, instructions or if they have complains.
- Focus the team on the tasks at hand or the internal and external client requirements.
- Familiarize the team with the client needs, specifications, request targets, standards, development process, techniques and tools to support task performance.
- Assure that the team addresses all relevant issues.
- Ensure deliverable are prepared to satisfy client requirements.
- Help keep the team focused and on track.
- Provide Leadership and Coaching
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Lead by setting a good example
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
- Provide status report of team activities against the program plan or schedule
- Serve focal point to communicate and resolve issues
- Provide guidance to the team based on the management/client direction.
- Handles photo editing request from the client
- Photo Editing of Minimum Fifty (50) photos per shift
- Review images for editing and manipulate photos using AutoCad Software of Photoshop
- Create instructional videos for photo editing
- Able to identify how to edit photos to client specifications.
- Quality Assurance (20%)
- Ensure that the edited photos are of high quality
- Ensure that the edited photos are all submitted
- Ensure sure to hit the Fifty (50) photos target daily
- Daily checkin and checkout with the supervisor
- Provide ad hoc services as required by the client
- Must have 2-4 Yrs experience as a Team Lead
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe PhotoShop and Google Nik Collection
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Amenable to work on night shift
- Full-Time position(s) available.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Monthly award programs/parties
- Meal subsidy and attendance incentives
- Competitive remuneration package
- Immediate start in a great fun culture
Send Us Your Application